Healthy You Series
In our Healthy You Series, our Interdisciplinary Health Professionals address various topics in interactive classes held over ZOOM. Use the form below to sign up for one - you will need a valid e-mail address so that we can send you a ZOOM link and/or materials related to the class.
The COVID-19 pandemic is a worrisome time and has brought many changes to how you live your life and an overwhelming feeling of uncertainty about when this will end and how bad things might get. Are you feeling stressed and exhausted? This is normal given what we are going through. It is very important that we take care of ourselves both mentally and physically during this time which can help us take charge of our own lives.
During this presentation you will learn:
1. Managing Stress and Anxiety During COVID-19
2. What you might be feeling
3. Coping strategies for yourself
4. Helping children through COVID -19
5. How to support teens and young adults
6. How to support older adults
7. Resources and supports
Date: December 8, 2020 at 6pm on ZOOM!